THE ULTIMATE AIR & SURFACE STERILISER
The HyGenikx Air and Surface Sanitisation System removes harmful viruses and bacteria from the air and on surfaces improving hygiene and cleanliness. The HyGenikx covers a wide range of sanitisation applications, including communal areas, kitchen and food preparation areas, toilets, changing rooms and refuse/bin stores. HyGenikx is a compact wall unit that can be plugged into a standard electrical socket or wired into a fused spur. It is perfect for all air surface sanitiser needs and to be retro fitted into an existing area or be built into a building design or redesign from new. Use the HyGenikx Selector Tool to choose the HyGenikx unit best suited to your needs HyGenikx removes harmful viruses, killing bacteria and improving safety across a wide range of hospitality and shared work and living spaces. It’s compact design means it can be fitted into an existing an space or designed into a project from new.
Utilising a combination of the most effective air and surface sterilisation technologies available, HyGenikx provides round-the-clock hygiene and safety protection, controls odours and has also significantly been proven to prolong the life of fresh perishable foods.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Kills Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections
• Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
• Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
• Safe to use and for the environment
• Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
• Proven to deplete harmful Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
• Improves infection control for staff and customers
• Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce**
• Low energy consumption, only 85 watt
• Easy to change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
• Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs
• Available in white or titanium finish
• Models to suit various applications, including front of house, washrooms, food prep areas, cold rooms, refuse areas and beyond (see model reference chart)
**Validation of a HyGenikx air purification unit as an aid to prolong the shelf-life of refrigerated fresh foodstuff and to improve environmental conditions. ALS Life Sciences Europe
TO VIEW THE FULL RANGE PLEASE VISIT
HYGENIKX & INFECTION CONTROL
Infection control and food safety are some of—if not the biggest—concerns within food service operations and operators are under pressure to control and implement the highest of hygiene standards. Microorganisms spread infections, compromise hygiene standards, cause food to spoil, create offensive odours, and can multiply very quickly. So, it is very difficult for traditional cleaning methods to keep pace.
In just 8 hours a single bacterial cell can multiple to over 8 million, meaning that health risks and odours remain a major problem, with standard room cleaning and disinfecting procedures only offering a temporary solution.
HyGenikx combats airborne viruses and bacteria, stopping their spread and minimising the risks of cross contamination. The advanced and compact wall-mounted system utilises a combination of the most effective air and surface sterilisation technologies available to produce Superoxide Ions and Plasma Quattro, which are proven to eradicate harmful bacteria, viruses, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), moulds and fungi, as well as neutralise all odours.
HyGenikx targets and kills the biological hazards in the kitchen, including Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Norovirus and other primary sources of infections, and has been proven to eliminate harmful Listeria in an independent validation study carries out by ALS laboratories – the UKs leading provider of food and drink testing services.
HOW DOES HYGENIKX WORK?
READ OUR LATEST CASE STUDIES TO FIND OUT MORE